Working in the Right of Way


Right of Way 

To work in the City right of way, the contractor must be bonded and insured. The original bond must be on file in our office along with a copy of the Certificate of Insurance. Once the Engineering Department has received the application, permit fee, bond and insurance, a right-of-way permit will be issued.

Application and Permits
Bonds and Insurance
Ordinance Information and Guidelines