Businesses and organizations may choose to have a booth at the following Kentwood events:
- Winter Concert Series (January-March, 6:30-8:00pm) cost is per show; total of 3 shows
- Thursday, January 19 - Melissa Dylan
- Thursday, February 16 - The Kevin Brewster Trio
- Thursday, March 16 - Lighting Matches
- Summer Concert Series (June-August, 7:00-8:30pm) cost is per show; total of 8 shows
- Thursday, June 15 - Azz Izz Band
- Thursday, June 22 - Wity Sound Band
- Thursday, June 29 - Cabildo
- Thursday, July 13 - Chicago Farmer and the Fieldnotes
- Thursday, July 20 - Good Morning Bedlam
- Thursday, July 27 - Big Band Nouveau
- Thursday, August 3 - Brena
- Thursday, August 10 - Artist TBD
- 4th of July Celebration (Tuesday, July 4, evening celebration)
Space is based on a 10’ x 10’ area. Community booths must provide their own table and chairs. Tents must be staked and weighted. Electric and water hook-ups are not available.
Click on the button above to apply for a community booth. Upon completion, someone will follow up with you to confirm events and method of payment.
For even more events and recognition, consider becoming a Community Event Sponsor. Questions? Please call (616)656-5270.