About kentwood planning departmentThe Planning Department is responsible for all planning and zoning services in the City. This department is actively involved with the City Commission, Planning Commission, Housing Commission, Historic Preservation Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals and the Economic Development Corporation.
The Planning Department provides assistance and information in the following areas:
- Review of all development proposals
- Zoning information
- Master planning functions for the City
- Temporary open-air permits
- Sign permits
- Fence permits
- Economic development
- Structures and Improvements Plan (Click here for current plan: 2021 - 2027)
- Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Non-Motorized Facilities Plan
home Business Resources
Here is a link to Small Business/Home Business Resources.