As an involved party in an accident, ordering a copy of the report is easy with LexisNexis® BuyCrash. Eliminate the need to drive to the police department, find parking and stand in line to request a copy of your accident report. Save time and order from a secure website. You can quickly access and download a copy of the report without leaving your home or office.
Purchase a Crash Report here
Should you have question about the new LexisNexis BuyCrash website, please visit the FAQ section of their website, or contact Customer Support at 1.888.949.3835, Monday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to Midnight EDT or email@example.com
The Michigan State Police Traffic Crash Purchasing System:
The Michigan State Police Traffic Crash Purchasing System (TCPS):offers a means to purchase a traffic crash report submitted by all Michigan law enforcement agencies for a $10.00 fee.
Purchase a MSP TCPS Report
To make a purchase, you will need the date of the crash and information about a driver involved in the crash or a crash report case/incident number. If this information is not available or you are an owner of property damaged as a result of a crash, follow directions to request the crash report using the Freedom of Information Act.
- Credit cards are processed through the CEPAS Credit Card Processing Payment Module. This process is a secure means of processing credit card authorizations. TCPS does not store any credit card information. Payment may be made with ONLY a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card. This payment will appear on your statement as "State Police CRASH Rpt.".
- You may need Adobe Reader® installed on your computer to display and print the crash report.
- You will NOT receive the crash report via US mail or parcel service. You may need access to a printer for printing your receipt and the crash report.
- Your purchase receipt will be displayed in a pop-up window after you purchase the crash report. Please disable pop-up blockers for this website.
- Your browser must be set to enable cookies. TCPS will not place any permanent cookies on your PC. Click on the following link to see our policies: Policies