Kentwood Code of Ordinances related to Business Licensing
Ch 26, Licenses, Permits & Misc. Business Regulations
If you are opening a business in the City of Kentwood, please complete the following forms:
Submit the forms, along with payment, to Kentwood City Clerk, PO Box 8848, Kentwood, MI 49518.
Home-based businesses will file for a Home Occupation license through the Planning Department.
- Open Air Business License Application
- If property owner approval is required, you may use this form
- Trash Haulers License Application
- Trash Haulers Map of Authorized Route Days
- Snow Plow License Application
- Door to Door Solicitor License Application
- Road Soliciting License Application - Non-profit only
- Second Hand Business License Application
- Transient Business License Application
- Going Out of Business Sale - License Application