DECEMBER 4 - 8, 2023
MONDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2023
- Historic Preservation Commission Meeting, 6:00 pm, Kentwood Library Heritage Rm, 4950 Breton Ave SE
- Committee of the Whole Worksession, 5:45 pm, City Hall Lg Conf Rm #119
- City Commission Meeting, 7:00 pm, City Hall Commission Chambers
Additional informationFor more details:
- View packets, agendas and minutes for Kentwood's various commissions and boards.
- Visit the public hearings page for a list of business items that are open for public comment prior to a vote.
- Find recordings of Kentwood City Commission meetings at WKTV Videos.
- View the calendar for all upcoming events and meetings.
The City of Kentwood does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director, 4900 Breton Ave. SE, has been designated to coordinate compliance with the non-discrimination contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the right provided there under, is available from the ADA coordinator.